Saturday 5 February 2011

USELESS INVENTIONS - TAKE YOUR OWN PICTURE POLE




A pole that fits on your camera so you can take your own pictures of yourself.

What a load of absolute cods wallop! I suppose this one is for Billy No Mates. Completely useless!

........or is it? This could be one of those useless inventions that makes the inventor a millionaire!

Think Facebook! How many sad gets do you see who's profile pics have been taken in the mirror or with their hand held out in front of them? Thousands and thousands will be the answer. I have seen loads myself. In fact I.....erm, no I have not done it myself!! But this thing could go into mass production and the producers could sell it on Facebook via those Facebook ads, they would make an absolute fortune.

If this is not already in production I want a piece of the pie, who invented this? I want to speak to you now about our new business venture!

CAMERA POLE THINGY BOB RATEOMETER:
Crazy Rating 5/10 - not really crazy, just stupid and sad!
Cool Rating 3/10 - I gave it a 3 because some gorgeous chicks may use one for Facebook pics!
Useful Rating 10/10 - Sadly this thing could take off if marketed to lots of sad people!

Please leave your comments and let us know how you would rate this for craziness, coolness and also how useful this would be in today's society. Lets see if we get many different scores to what we think about this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

News Feed - Latest Technology Feeds