Saturday 5 February 2011

FEMALE BEACH FLIPPER SHOES - USELESS INVENTIONS?




Useless inventions at their best yet again with this one!

You could only invent these for a woman! "I am not going on the beach, I will get sand in my shoes!" Yap, yap, yap. "Well sweetheart, shut your mouth because I brought your new beach shoes that I secretly purchased before our holidays!"

The look on her face......PRICELESS!

Yes I think these are one of those completely useless inventions but I dare bet someone has worn a pair on the beach at some point! A sexy babe or some freaky geek? Either way pet, get your clothes on and leave the beach, for you this beach is closed!

FEMALE BEACH SHOES RATEOMETER:
Crazy Rating 8/10 - you have to be crazy just to think about this one!
Cool Rating 3/10 - I gave it a 3 because some gorgeous chick may just wear these!
Useful Rating 0/10 - seriously, is there any need for this useless invention?!

Please leave your comments and let us know how you would rate this for craziness, coolness and also how useful this would be in today's society. Lets see if we get many different scores to what we think about this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

News Feed - Latest Technology Feeds