Saturday 5 February 2011

CRAZY INVENTIONS - THE SUICIDE GUN




Come on man! WTF? A suicide gun?!

Now to me this is one crazy invention by one crazy dude. I would love to meet the person who invented this just to see how insane they really are. But sadly their life ended just moments after they finished making the actual product!

I wonder if this thing ever went into mass production? I can just see the headlines now "Mass Suicide......."

I have seen some crazy inventions in my time and does this come under 'inventions that changed the world'? Well if you use this suicide gun it certainly will change the world for the people you leave behind!

SUICIDE GUN RATEOMETER:
Crazy Rating 10/10 - off the meter, this is beyond crazy!
Cool Rating 0/10 - Not something I would like to be seen with poking it at my head!
Useful Rating 10/10 - Sadly it will do it's job perfectly!

Please leave your comments and let us know how you would rate this for craziness, coolness and also how useful this would be in today's society. Lets see if we get many different scores to what we think about this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

News Feed - Latest Technology Feeds